Build Your Own Custom Handgun
The Polymer80 PF940v2 80% Frame designed for Glock® pistols brings the do-it-yourself gun build to the next level, allowing Glock® aficionados to build an entire polymer-frame pistol from scratch, all from components shipped right to their front door.
The Polymer80 PF940v2 Frame ships as an incomplete pistol frame, so it isn't classified as a firearm. The company includes a complete finishing jig, along with all of the drill bits and end mill needed to produce a fully functioning pistol frame.
- Can be used with 9mm & .40 S&W Glock® components
- Works only with Gen 3 Glock® parts
- Features aggressively texture frame for enhanced grip
- Available in black, FDE, OD, grey and coyote colors
The Polymer80 PF940v2 also features a locking block and rear rail module made from stainless steel to ensure a lifetime of reliable performance.
Returns will not be accepted once the receiver is modified in any way. All warranty issues will be directed to the manufacturer.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:216
The ROMEO5 features SIG's MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) which increases battery life by shutting down the system when not in use and instantly activates the system when it senses the slightest vibration or movement. Your sight will be up when you go into action. The ROMEO5 will mount on any platform and the solid aluminum design will give peak performance and years of service. Military units trust the ROMEO5 when it counts, so why wouldn’t you?
The ROMEO5 Compact Red Dot Sight provides the civilian and armed professional with a robust 1x aiming solution optimized for today’s MSR/AR platforms.
- The ROMEO5 combines a leading edge optical design with an extremely robust, lightweight aluminum housing for years of worry-free service at a competitive price point
- The 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- Features our MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- An integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and co-witness 1.41” and 1.63” riser mounts.