One-Package Precision Sighting Solution for Your AR-15
Vortex’s Strike Eagle 1-8x24 with Brownells mount is the quickest way to get a versatile, easy-to-use, fast-on-target scope on your AR-15. With a non-magnified true 1x view on the low end up to a full 8x zoom, the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 sets you up to address a variety of sighting scenarios, from engaging targets at point-blank out to extended ranges.
The included Brownells (080-001-351) mount means you have everything you need to install your Strike Eagle 1-8x24 on your AR-15 flattop rifle. Other features of the potent combo:
- AR-BDC2 reticle subtends with popular .556 cartridges
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Red illuminated, glass-etched reticle has a center target dot with a surrounding "halo" to aid in fast, instinctive sighting
- Single-piece aluminum tube ensures proper alignment of the lenses and adjustment mechanism for optimal performance
- Fogproof (nitrogen gas purged), shockproof, O-ring sealed to be waterproof & keep out dust
- Capped reset turret
- Impressive 100 MOA windage/elevation adjustment in 1/2 MOA increments - "fast" doesn’t mean sacrificing precision
- Ideal for home defense, tactical competition, feral hog removal, and just about any other fast-targeting scenario
The Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 scope with Brownells mount is the get-it-done sighting system that makes your Modern Sporting Rifle complete.
Ultra-Reliable, Extra-Capacity & Smooth Feeding Of All The Rounds
Wilson Combat applied 30 years of experience building high-performance 1911 magazines to develop this ultra-reliable magazine for combat, competition, or self-defense. Made with state-of-the-art materials using the latest manufacturing technology, these single-stack magazines are built tough to keep running in unforgiving, real-world conditions. The body formed from extra-thick stainless steel, with the radius of each curve engineered to minimize stress points, virtually eliminates feed lip cracking and stress fatigue. Even the position of the witness slots toward the rear is designed to enhance structural integrity. A proprietary welding, deburring, and polishing process provides an unusually strong, super-smooth seam to ensure snag-free follower movement and easy insertion in the mag well. The non-tilt follower of self-lubricating polymer fully supports the ammo stack to prevent nose-dives, double feeds, and other hang-ups. The mag body design puts less tension on the spring than standard magazines, increasing spring life and making it easy to seat a fully loaded magazine with the slide closed. The polymer base pad adds minimal bulk yet ensures a firm purchase even when your hands are wet; removes easily for cleaning. Numbers 1 through 10 stamped on the bottom help you mark each of your magazines to track usage and performance. .45 ACP fits Gov’t Model; 8 round capacity; round-count numbers stamped on body next to witness holes. Available in natural Silver or Black Oxide finish in singles or in convenient, money-saving 3-Paks with or without a Michael’s of Oregon double mag pouch of rugged, high-impact Kydex® molded polymer.
ETM MAX Magazines feature the MAX flatwire magazine springs. The heat-treated MAX flatwire construction never gets stressed or over-compressed like a conventional spring and is guaranteed tonever require replacement even after high round counts or daily, extreme duty use.
- Maximum strength-up to 25% stronger than standard 1911 mag springs for superior reliability with defensive and +P loads and more positive slide lockback .
- Maximum longevity MAX flatwire spring will never lose optimum feeding tension as long as you own the magazine -guaranteed! Extensively tested by the Wilson Combat Shooting Team and testfire crew.
- Maximum corrosion resistance-heat treated stainless MAX spring won’t corrode in high humidity or marine environments-a leading cause of service pistol spring fatigue.
1911, Issue:11, Page:028
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:122
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:010
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:026
SPECS: 17-7 stainless steel, natural silver or black oxide, finish, with black polymer follower and base pad. Gov’t .45 ACP - 5" (12.7cm) OAL. 8-round capacity.