The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. Adjustable for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock is intended for semi automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. It installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec and A5 length carbine receiver extensions and includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer, but will accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbine and many A5-length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (not included)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive should purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with melonite for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-862F, Type III, Class 2 hard coat anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities for attaching 1913 picatinny railes for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts: Front & Rear rotoation-limited QD sling swivel mounts. Rear mount 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left side reversible)
NOTE: Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and funtion.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:050
Allows for Faster Fire from Your AR-15
The Franklin Armory BFSIII AR-15 Trigger is an easy-to-install trigger unit that functions in almost any standard AR-15 lower receiver and provides shooters with a faster rate of fire in a semi-auto, ATF-approved platform.
The Franklin Armory BFSIII AR-15 Trigger is a three-position system, making use of all three selector positions on a standard AR-15 lower. The first and second positions are safe and semi-auto fire, respectively. However, the third position allows for a round to fire once on the pull of the trigger and once on the release of the trigger.
- Trigger-pull weight measures about 4.5 pounds
- Features a positive reset
- Includes an enhanced buffer spring for added reliability
- Fits .154-inch trigger-pin holes
The Franklin Armory BFSIII AR-15 Trigger includes a safety features that cancels the trigger-release shot by simply moving the selector switch to "safe" with the trigger pulled. Buyers should immediately seek out proper training after installation. The system cannot be purchased by residents of CA, DC, ND, NJ, NY or WA.
Please contact Franklin Armory directly with any warranty related issues.