Helps You Control Your AR Pistol Just Like the Original "Brace"; Adjustable Length To Fit Different Shooters
SB Tactical's SBPDW Adjustable Pistol Stabilizing Brace adds a new dimension to "The Brace" - three-position length adjustment. Just like the original brace, the SBPDW can be strapped comfortably around your forearm to give you better control of your AR-15 pistol so you can shoot it more accurately one-handed. (Helps prevent fatigue during long range sessions, too.)
Also like the original, the SB Tactical SBPDW Adjustable Pistol Stabilizing Brace can shouldered like a traditional stock for a third point of contact to stabilize the pistol when taking fast shots. And the adjustable length lets you set up a fit that's just right for you.
- 3 pre-set length positions
- Pistol buffer tube is built in
- Compatible with M4-carbine type buffer and standard mil-spec bolt/carrier group
- Nylon strap adjusts for comfortable, custom fit
The SB Tactical SBPDW Adjustable Pistol Stabilizing Brace helps you get maximum enjoyment from shooting your AR-15 pistol.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:050
TriggerTech produces a trigger that drastically changes functionality by using a roller. Other trigger designs play with pivots and polishing to try to attain the best break possible. TriggerTech uses patented Frictionless Release Technology™ that distinctly improves feel and accuracy. It uses rolling friction leading to unparalleled performance. Drop-in design for lowers with .154” pins.
- Short two-stage
- Curved or straight trigger
- Zero Creep Release provided by Frictionless Release Technology™
- Adjustable from 2.5 to 5 lbs with a patent pending design
- Enhanced Reset Control™ with sub .030” reset
- Hammer, Sear and Trigger are all Stainless Steel and all other components are corrosion resistant
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:031