Recreate an American Classic with the Brownells M16A1 Furniture Kits, built to accurately replicate the original Stock issued to thousands of American servicemen & women.
The included M16A1 style buttstock, handguard and pistol grip are modeled off of original components, designed to bring affordable, original type gear back to market. There is surplus available, but these parts are continuing to dry up and the quality is often quite poor. Excellent condition items are getting quite expensive. With these furniture kits, you can outfit your favorite Retro rifle in the proper stylings of the period.
Available in several different colors including:
- Black - Proper for Model 602, XM16E1, M16A1 & later generation rifles introduced after 1963
- Green - Proper for early Model 601 rifles, the first AR-15 adopted by the US Air Force in 1959
- Brown - Similar to the earliest AR-15 Prototype rifle furniture used in the late 1950s
Retro furniture from Brownells is not an exact copy of original components or their construction. Some areas have been changed due to manufacturing methods or to avoid counterfeit concerns.
Add Aesthetic Durability to Your AR-15
Adding aftermarket components to an AR-15 doesn't have to be about practicality and utilitarianism. Sometimes, the look of a finished rifle plays into the selection of components. Get an eye-catching design in your rifle with the addition of the Brownells TiN M16 Bolt Carrier Group.
The Brownells TiN M16 Bolt Carrier Group provides AR owners with both rugged durability and an incredibly stunning look, thanks to the bright gold titanium-nitride finish used on the surface of the carrier and bolt. The carrier is made using 8620 tool steel, while the bolt head is machined from durable 9310 tool steel. The bolt is magnetic-particle inspected to ensure that consumers get the best-possible components, and the carrier itself is heat-treated for added durability.
- Bolt-carrier group weighs 12 ounces
- Designed for use in 5.56 NATO, .223 Rem., .300 Blackout and .204 Ruger AR-15s
- Includes M16 carrier notch for reliable performance in full-auto rifles
The Brownells TiN M16 Bolt Carrier Group arrives ready to install, completed with torqued and staked gas key and an O-ring already present on the extractor.