Free-Float Aluminum Handguard Ready for M-LOK? Accessories
Bravo Company’s BCM MCMR M-LOK® Compatible Modular Rail handguard gives you a full-length topside Picatinny and seven rows of M-LOK® slots to ensure you have vast expanse of room for mounting accessories. Engineered to minimize bulk, the MCMR is essentially Bravo Company’s popular KMR handguard adapted for the M-LOK® accessory mounting system originally developed by Magpul.
The MCMR M-LOK® Compatible Modular Rail handguard gives you a streamlined, clean-looking rifle that is also easy to grasp and maneuver. The MCMR free-floats your barrel, so the weight of the handguard and attached accessories won’t compromise the gun’s accuracy.
- Engineered for exceptional cross-sectional strength
- Available in a variety of lengths to fit your rifle & suit your needs
- Top Picatinny rail is T-marked
- INCLUDES Proprietary steel barrel nut (same one used on BCM KMR, MCMR and QRF handguards) & installation instructions
The BCM MMR M-LOK ® Compatible Modular Rail handguard is fully dehorned so there are no sharp edges to bite into your hand or snag on your gear. It’s machined from 6061 T6 aluminum for the optimum balance of strength vs. weight, then given a hardcoat anodized finish for extra surface strength and corrosion resistance (yes, aluminum will corrode - look at an older car with factory alloy wheels!).
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:053
The KILO850™ is the most advanced, yet simple to use rangefinder on the market and features the fastest, digital signal processing engine while streamlining the user interface for a no hassle, out of the box experience.
- 4x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
- Revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Features line of sight (LOS) or angle modifi ed range (AMR). Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution
- Transmissive LCD display in the KILO850
- User selectable target modes featuring LAST or BEST for pinpoint accuracy
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with diopter adjustment
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only
- Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment points