The Sinclair Competition Shooting Rest is a result of our staff and our customer’s years of shooting experience on the firing line, and in the field. We’ve incorporated the best design ideas, materials, and craftsmanship to present you with a shooting platform that rivals any windage rest available today. Whether you’re competing in a benchrest discipline, F-Class, or wringing the most accuracy from your favorite shooting rig, the Sinclair Competition Rest offers the most versatile fit, function, and features in one complete package. These do not work with the 749-013-833 speed screw on the Sinclair Competition Rests.
Heavy and Compact
The Sinclair Competition Rest’s foundation begins with a one inch, solid steel base plate with a durable granite powder coat finish. This enables us to achieve a massive unit – over 30 pounds - with the lowest center of gravity, combined with a footprint that’s no larger than other tripod rests currently on the market. It’s nearly twice as heavy as our closest competitor.
Most shooting rests by design, are awkward and difficult to manage and maneuver. We solved this by machining a carry handle into the base plate for easy transport, making the Sinclair Competition Rest one of the most mobile units available,in spite of its enormous weight. No tacky looking handles or impossible two-arm lift methods are needed.
The Sinclair Competition Rest has the windage operation built directly into the base plate. It incorporates dual sets of twin tapered roller bearings for an effortless, non-binding windage operation. The oversized windage control knob is positioned near the rear speed screw where simultaneous one-handed adjustment is easily achievable. Nearly four feet of windage adjustment is offered at 100 yards – enough for any bench shooting discipline. The oversized, fluted handwheel also offers smooth vertical adjustment with the aid of a thrust bearing. A non-windage-adjustable model is available for shooters who prefer to adjust windage off the rear bag or do not have a need for the windage adjustable base block.
The unique construction of this windage unit platform enables an entirely ambidextrous set-up for right or left handed shooters. The post, center column, controls and windage adjustment disassemble and reassemble on the opposite side, for a completely mirrored, left hand use.
Hardware for Hard Wear
The Sinclair Competition Rest includes upgraded hardware: a beefed up center column (1.95" up from 1.375"); threaded post (1" diameter up from ¾"); leg screws (½" diameter up from 3⁄8"); and large diameter fluted speed screw – all made from high grade stainless steel to withstand a lifetime of abuse. All knob controls and handwheel are machined from aluminum then anodized or powder coated to provide a durable grip surface for all adjustments.
The Sinclair Competition Rest is completed with our Benchrest Top with new lockable forend stop assembly. Our Benchrest Top accepts both Edgewood and Protektor front bags in sporter, varmint, and benchrest configurations. The new lockable forend stop unit is adjustable for length (fore-aft), height, and cant. Our benchrest top is both NBRSA and IBS approved for competition shooting. The Sinclair Competition Rest is also available with our All-Purpose Top which features our updated Sinclair designed Edgewood Bag, easy adjust lockable bag ears and new forend stop. This top is an excellent choice for all Rimfire Benchrest competitions, particularly Sporter Rifle Class, as well as those wishing to attain the highest level of accuracy from all of their rifles.
The Sinclair Competition Rest includes mounting holes for aftermarket accessories you may wish to entertain. Such as our Port Level Ammo Block which enables the shooter to adjust their tray of 20 rounds of PPC or BR wherever needed. Move it close to your rifle port for fast shooting.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:159
SPECS- Weight: 30 lbs., Height Adjustment: 5" to 10", Footprint Front to Rear: 13", Footprint Right to Left: 11 3/4, Windage Adj. @ 100 yds: 60".
Slide Shoe - Unique clamping shoes are firearm specific. These work with the MGW Sight Pro.
- SP102 fits Glock except G42
- SP103 fits Springfield XD-S
- SP104 fits S&W M&P Shield only
- SP105 fits Colt 1911, Sig 1911, Bersa Thunder, Kimber Ultra Carry II, Springfield EMP 9mm, Para-Ordnance Carry 12
- SP106 fits Sprigfield XD, XDM only
- SP107 fits S&W 3rd Generation 9mm
- SP108 fit FN 9mm/.40 cal(FNP, FNS, FNX) Forty-Nine/FNS-9C/FN509
- SP109 fits Sig Sauer (P220, P225, P226, P228, P229, P239)
- SP110 fits Sig Pro Series
- SP111 fits Beretta 92
- SP112 fits Beretta Cougar/PX4
- SP113 fits HK USP/P2000/P30/P45
- SP114 fits S&W M&P only
- SP115 fits Glock 42 and Glock 43
- SP116 fits Ruger® SR Series®
- SP117 fits Bersa BP Series
- SP118 fits Colt Mustang .380, Kimber Micro Carry .380
- SP119 fits Ruger® LC Series®
- SP120 fits Ruger® P Series™
- SP121 fits CZ-75, Baby Eagle, CZ P09, Sphinx SDP Compact
- SP122 fits Sig Sauer P238
- SP123 fits Sig Sauer P938
- SP124 fits Browning Hi-Power, FEG Hi-Power, Tokarev
- SP125 fits S&W .380 Bodyguards, Kahr P380, Kimber Micro Carry 9
- SP126 fits S&W Sigma
- SP127 fits S&W 3rd Generation .45
- SP128 fits Steyer M40/MPS/M9-A1
- SP129 fits FN .45 Cal(FNP .45, FNS .45, FNX .45)
- SP130 fits Kimber Solo Carry
- SP131 fits Walther P99/PPQ Canik TP9 (Century Arms), Canik Elite
- SP132 fits Kahr P40/CW40/PM9
- SP133 fits Sig Sauer P320, Sig 250
- SP134 fits Sig Sauer P224
- SP135 fits Kahr P45
- SP136 fits HK VP9
- SP137 fits Sig P290 RS
- SP138 fits Grand Power P11 MK12
- SP145 fits Ruger American
- SP146 fits Beretta APX
1911, Issue:11, Page:063
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:151
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:479