Duty/Carry Sights for Operation in Any Light Conditions
AmeriGlo’s Agent night sight set for Glock® is a major step forward in night sight design that delivers improved visibility and faster sight acquisition in any lighting conditions. These are low-profile, fixed sights designed to meet the daily carry needs of law enforcement officers. In fact, Agent sights were recently selected by a large federal law enforcement agency as its carry sight of choice.
AmeriGlo Agent sights for Glock® employ the proven 3-dot configuration preferred by many experienced shooters. The ProGlo style front blade has a vivid green Tritium lamp surrounded by a bright orange outline, so there’s no trouble identifying your front sight under stress. The fixed rear sight has a rounded U-notch flanked by two green Tritium lamps with subdued black outlines.
- Drop-in replacements for factory sights
- Swiss-made self-illuminating Tritium lamps are backed by a 12-year warranty
- Rear U-notch (all): .165" wide
- Front sights: .140" wide (G42,43 is .125" Wide)
- Glock® 9mm/.40 S&W/.357 SIG front: .180" high
- Glock® 10mm/.45 ACP front: .165" high
- Glock® 42/43 front: .190" high
- Gen5 sights fit all models of Glock Gen5 pistols ONLY (front: .200" high)
AmeriGlo Agent night sights are machined from high-grade steel barstock, dehorned to prevent snagging on your clothing during the draw, and given a durable, non-reflective black finish to match your Glock’s slide. Even so, the rear sight body is shaped to support one-handed slide racking in an emergency.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:316
Stainless Steel Slide With a Bundle of Custom Features
Brownells Front Cut RMR Slides for Glock® pistols feature a distinctive, wraparound serration pattern that aids in manipulating the slide, especially when checking the chamber. (OK, we’ll admit it: the serrations look cool, too.) They also come with a pre-cut slot for easy, secure, low-profile mounting of a Trijicon RMR sight. All slides equipped with standard Glock sight cuts for front and rear sights of your choice. If the RMR is in place, suppressor height sights are required.
In addition, you can get your Front Cut RMR Slide with an optional "window" cutout on top between the front serrations that reduces weight and enhances airflow to keep the barrel cooler - ideal for hard-working action competition pistols.
Each Front Cut RMR Slide starts life as a billet of 17-4 stainless steel that is machined to Glock® factory specifications inside, so it’ll fit factory frames and accept factory or aftermarket barrels and parts.
- Fits Gen3 Glock® 17 and 19 pistols & components
- Available with distinctive top window cutout or traditional solid top
- Machined from corrosion-resistant 17-4 stainless steel billet
- Heat Treated to 41-44 on the Rockwell C scale
- Given a wear-resistant matte black Nitride finish
- Pre-cut Trijicon RMR mounting slot, plus factory front/rear sight cuts
A Brownells Front Cut RMR Slide is the ideal upgrade for your factory Glock 17 or 19 pistol - and the perfect top half for a new custom gun built on an 80% frame.
Channel liner required for these slides. Channel liners are a press fit and require a tool to install.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:214