The Echo AR-II Trigger is an ATF approved trigger that allows for fast follow up shots for great fun at the range.
The Echo AR-II Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings:
- Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
- Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled.
- Echo Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled and also when trigger is released.
The Echo AR-II Trigger is designed with safety being the utmost priority. When the shooter is in the Echo Mode and depresses the trigger one round is fired, if the target moves, the shooter can move the selector to the safe position and a second round will not fire upon release.
- PATENTED Design that gained ATF Approval (Patent # US 8,820,211 B1)
- Technology licensed through HIPERFIRE inside the Echo Trigger
- Light, clean, and crisp pull in Semi-Automatic Mode
- The Echo AR-II Trigger is packed full of cutting edge technology
- Reliable function in Echo Mode
- You will need a full auto bolt carrier in your firearm for the Echo AR-II to function
The Echo AR-II Trigger is for many of the AR-15 platforms but not all. The Echo AR-II Trigger NO LONGER comes with a stripped carrier with gas key. Customers made it very clear that they did not want to deal with a proprietary carrier. FosTecH's team of engineers developed the Echo AR-II so that it did not need that proprietary carrier.
Strength & Looks of "Billet," Easy Parts Compatibility of "Mil-Spec"
Aero Precision’s M4E1 Threaded Stripped Upper Receiver is ready to serve as the core of your next custom AR-15 project. It combines the benefits of Aero’s M4E1 Enhanced Upper with threads up front to accept a standard AR-15 barrel nut and handguard attachment, for those who prefer to build a rifle with a different handguard from Aero’s Gen 2 Enhanced or Atlas ’guards.
The M4E1 Threaded Stripped Upper Receiver is forged from 7075 T6 aluminum, like a regular mil-spec receiver, but with angular external contours that add the strength - and custom look - of a "billet" receiver. The good news: parts compatibility is "mil spec" all the way. The Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Stripped Upper Receiver accepts any mil-spec AR-15 bolt/carrier group (not included) and fits on a standard AR-15 lower.
- 7075 T6 aluminum forging, final machined to accept standard AR-15 parts
- Hardcoat anodized finish, matte black
- M4-type feed ramps
- .250" takedown pin holes
- "Stripped" = forward assist & ejection port cover NOT included
The Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Stripped Upper Receiver comes with laser-engraved T marks on the Picatinny top rail. It gives you that badass "billet look" and robustness at a fraction of the price. And of course, it looks darned good paired up with Aero’s rugged-looking, all-business M4E1 lower receiver.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:001