Completely Adjustable Rifle Chassis
Magpul’s Pro 700 Rifle Chassis combines innovative engineering and precision machining to create a full featured precision rifle chassis for Remington 700 actions. Based on a full billet 6061-T6 aluminum skeleton, the Magpul Pro 700 Rifle Chassis is clad in Magpul polymer for comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics. With the swap of a bolt-cutout plate, a reversible cheek riser, and reversible hinge, the chassis is fully ambidextrous, ensuring that left handed shooters are included in the fun!
The Pro 700 Rifle Chassis features an injection molded polymer grip with 5-degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7-degree aft edge sweep for enhanced user comfort combined with a .75” fore/aft adjustment range using a common hex wrench. Users can adjust the comb height to 1” with a secondary locking knob, eliminating movement to the cheek riser. An Integrated AICS pattern magazine made of reinforced polymer is included and optimized for PMAG® 5 & PMAG® 10 7.62 AC™ magazines as well as most other AICS pattern short action magazines.
- Reversible, durable push-button hinge to fold the stock
- Overall LOP adjustment range: 13.25”-15.125”
- Butt pad height adjustment: .90”–1.33”, adjustable 5 degrees left or right
- Cheek riser: 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375”, 0” and -.375”; left- or right-handed adjustable
- Durable cast steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite® finish fits up to 1.5” push button swivels
- M-LOK slots available for accessory mounting
- The magazine release is melonite treated steel that is low-profile and ambidextrous
A large trigger guard found on the Pro 700 accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers, and can be used with gloves. A melonite treated steel magazine release is low-profile and ambidextrous.
The Magpul Remington 700 Pro Chassis fits up to an MTU barrel contour and is available in black, flat dark earth, and od green. The Remington 700 Pro Chassis would be a great upgrade to an existing gun, or for your next build!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:186
Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation. This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
- Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and Grey
- Quick and easy to install
- Provides additional support during firing
- Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
- ATF approved for pistol use
- Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
- Made in U.S.A.