Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation. This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
- Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and Grey
- Quick and easy to install
- Provides additional support during firing
- Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
- ATF approved for pistol use
- Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
- Made in U.S.A.
A SIG P226 Is Nice, But a P226 That Can Take a Suppressor Is Better!
SilencerCo’s SIG P226 threaded replacement barrel is just what the doctor ordered to convert your P226 to suppressed fire. Ready to drop into your pistol and sporting ½"-28 muzzle threads, this replacement barrel accepts most of the popular sound suppressors commonly installed on the SIG P226.
- Fits 9x19mm-chambered SIG P226 with 4.5" barrel
- Machined from 416R stainless steel with a tough, non-reflective black nitride finish
- 1-10" RH rifling
- ½"-28 threads
Machined to factory specs for easy fit to your pistol, SilencerCo’s SIG P226 threaded replacement barrel makes it easy to upgrade to suppressed fire without sacrificing the superb reliability and accuracy of your SIG.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:220