Designed for Lightweight, Low-Recoil Rifles
The Brownells M16 Lightweight Bolt Carrier Group is purpose-built for AR-15 owners looking to improve aspects of their rifle with a simple component swap, eliminating the need for major component replacement or amateur gunsmithing work.
The Brownells M16 Lightweight Bolt Carrier Group is machined from 8620 tool steel and features a heavy-duty bolt made using 9310 tool steel, which is then magnetic-particle inspected to ensure quality. The bolt is light enough to reduce the overall weight of a lightweight AR build, and the lightness of the entire assembly also reduces the felt recoil of any AR-style firearm.
- Available with nickel-boron, titanium-nitride or nitride finishes
- Weighs 8.2 ounces
- Compatible with AR-15s chambered in 5.56 NATO, .223 Rem., 300 Blackout and .204 Ruger
The Brownells M16 Lightweight Bolt Carrier Group ships completely assembled and features the necessary black insert and O-ring around the extractor, as well as a torqued and staked gas key.
Ergonomics Meets Customization
The PF940Cv1 is Polymer80’s next generation of polymer 80% frames for Glock® handguns, bringing improved ergonomics, features and looks to the popular Polymer80 frames.
The PF940Cv1 allows Glock® 19, 23 & 32 owners to create a customized handgun, exactly suited for any application. Available in three configurations: standard PF940Cv1 with textured grips. PF940Cv1-ReadyMod with blank grips for custom stippling - the customization possibilities are endless. PF940Cv1-BE is available ONLY at Brownells and comes with aggressively textured grips that will give you a firm hold on your pistol under any conditions.
- Compatible with Gen3 Glock® Components. Not Compatible with Gen4
- Improved next generation ergonomics make for a great shooting pistol
- High strength reinforced polymer construction provides a great basis for a reliable & durable gun
- Aggressive texture on the PF940Cv1 ensures positive retention
- Picatinny rail is compatible with all standard lights, lasers & accessories
- Stainless steel locking block ensures positive operation & a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module interfaces with the slide and holds up to hard abuse
- Hardened front and rear rail system pins ensure slide/rail/frame interface is rock solid
- Includes complete finishing jig
- Jig includes drill bits and end mill, allowing for complete construction
The 80% frame features are carried over from the original Polymer80 frames, making your build incredibly straightforward to complete. New grip profiling and improved overall design, make this not only an easier frame to operate and shoot, but looks great mounted to your favorite slide.
The PF940Cv1 is compatible with Glock® 19/23/32 frame components.
Returns will not be accepted once the receiver is modified in any way. All warranty issues will be directed to the manufacturer.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:216