Detail-Accurate Reproduction of GI-Issued Component - Available To Everyone
Here’s a truly unique ultra-cool way to cap off that retro rifle build or give any contemporary AR-15 a truly badass upgrade – the M203 37mm Launcher from LMT! An exact replica of the 40mm grenade launchers used by the U.S. Army since 1969, LMT’s M203 launches 37mm flare, smoke, or rubber ball rounds, making it completely legal for civilians to own, with NO FFL required. (The smaller caliber completely prevents the loading of military 40mm ordnance in this launcher.) Aside from adding an extra level of authenticity to a Retro Rifle, the LMT M203 37mm launcher can also be an excellent training tool for law enforcement and security personnel.
This 37mm M203 installs and operates just like its 40mm USGI big brother. Simply release the top locking lever, slide the tube forward, drop in the round, snap the tube back, and you’re ready to light up the night or lay down a smoke screen. LMT’s M203 attaches to either a standard M16A2 rifle barrels with a .625” front O.D. or an M4 carbine barrel with the grenade launcher cutout in front of the gas block, with a GI-type barrel nut at the rear.
- Shoot 37mm flares or similar rounds ONLY
- Fits AR-15 with M4 carbine OR 20" M16A2 rifle barrel contour
- 7075 aluminum, mil-spec hard-anodized finish, matte black
- Smooth-bore barrel WILL NOT accept military 40mm rounds
- 15" OAL
- 12" barrel
- 3 lbs. total wt.
- Mounting kits sold separately, see below...
LMT offers two mounting kits for the M203 37mm Launcher: a military-style kit that precisely replicates the original M204 military mount, including the replacement handguard (carbine and rifle models available) and a Quick-Detach mount that lets you easily remove the M203 from your rifle when you need it for other purposes (just as easy to reattach the launcher). Somebody go get "The Roach"...
Apex Tactical’s S&W M&P M2.0 Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit is an easy-to-install replacement for your M2.0’s factory trigger that gives you a lighter, smoother, and more consistent trigger pull. The solid trigger body provides a more comfortable interface with the finger for better control, while fully preserving reliable function of the factory trigger safety system.
The M&P M2.0 Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger has significantly reduced pre-travel and over-travel, with a crisp, decisive break in between. Shorter, more positive reset means faster follow-up shots.
- Reduces overall trigger travel by about 40%
- Smooths out the trigger pull & makes it more consistent
- Lightens pull weight by approx. 2 lbs. to 4-6 lbs.
- Actual pull weight depends on the sear and trigger return springs you install (and variations in individual guns)
Apex includes two sear springs and two trigger return springs in the kit, so you can "tune" the trigger to your specific shooting needs. Choose the "duty/carry" springs to set a pull weight for duty or CCW carry pistols.
The M&P M2.0 Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger’s contour also allows you to place your finger lower on the trigger face for extra leverage that helps you take maximum advantage of the lower pull weight. With a little attention to proper finger placement, the flat-faced forward set trigger is an excellent trigger for competition pistols.
Brownells Gun Tech™ Note: This Apex Tactical Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit is for installation in Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 pistols ONLY, in all centerfire calibers and configurations, including M&P 2.0 Compact. Not for use in original M&P models; use #100-016-327 or #100-017-344 in original M&P pistols.
Kit includes the following components:
- Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger
- Forward Set Sear Actuator
- 2-Dot Fully Machined Sear
- Heavy-Duty Sear Spring
- Duty/Carry Sear Spring
- Heavy-Duty Trigger Return Spring
- Duty/Carry Trigger Return Spring
- Ultimate Striker Block Kit (Striker Block, spring & Talon Tactical Tool)
- Slave pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)