Enables You To Install a Sound Suppressor on Your P320
SilencerCo’s SIG P320 Threaded Barrel replaces your pistol’s factory barrel so you’re ready to install a sound suppressor. Each SilencerCo Sig P320 Threaded Barrel comes with a thread protector to keep the threads from being damaged when shooting without a suppressor.
- Machined from durable, high-grade 416R stainless steel
- Non-reflective black nitride finish
- 1/2"-28 tpi threads accept a wide variety of popular pistol suppressors
- 1-10" twist rate preserves your 320’s accuracy
- Models available for both full-size and compact P320
Precision machined to factory specs, the Silencerco SIG P320 Threaded Barrel won’t alter the reliability or performance of your P320.
No need to complicate the reloading process, the Forster Co-Ax Press keeps it simple while still delivering famous Forster precision. The Forster Co-Ax Loading Press comes with several unique features that help make it truly one of a kind. The Co-Ax features Snap-in and snap-out die changing. You can actually change from sizer die to seater die in two seconds! A positive spent primer catcher system which passes all spent primers and dirty carbon through a tube and into a container. That helps keep all working parts free of dirt and abrasives. Dual floating guide rods to help ensure perfect alignment.
- Three times the mechanical advantage of an ordinary “C” press.
- Delivers perfect alignment of the die and the case because the shell holder jaws are designed to float with the die.
- Ambidextrous design, no frame support or swinging primer arms to interfere or cause obstructions.
- Unique top priming device ensures primers will be seated straight
- Supplied with “S” jaws. Holds rims from .343” to .422” and .468” to .562”
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:535
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:048
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:062