Self-Lubricating, Synthetic Followers; Improves Feeding, Won't Rust
Made from heat-treated, 17-7, aircraft-grade stainless steel to stand up to the demands of competitive and defensive shooting. Precision-formed bodies are built to very close tolerances for excellent, universal fit. Exclusive, molded, self-lubricating follower ensures reliable feeding and slide stop operation. Extra-power Wolff spring resists “spring set”. Removable base, spring, and follower for fast, easy cleaning. Black models have black, oxide finish and removable steel base pad.
1911, Issue:11, Page:028
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:122
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:026
SPECS: 17-7 Stainless steel. 1911 Auto models have bright, stainless steel finish with black polymer base pad. Black models have black, oxide finish with steel base pad. Furnished with low profile base pad.
The PF940SC allows Glock® 26, 27 owners to create a customized handgun, exactly suited for any application. The customization possibilities are endless.
- Improved next generation ergonomics make for a great shooting pistol
- High strength reinforced polymer construction provides a great basis for a reliable & durable gun
- Aggressive texture on the PF940SC ensures positive retention
- Stainless steel locking block ensures positive operation & a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module interfaces with the slide and holds up to hard abuse
- Hardened front and rear rail system pins ensure slide/rail/frame interface is rock solid
- Includes complete finishing jig
- Jig includes drill bits and end mill, allowing for complete construction
- The 80% frame features are carried over from the original Polymer80 frames, making your build incredibly straightforward to complete. New grip profiling and improved overall design, make this not only an easier frame to operate and shoot, but looks great mounted to your favorite slide.
The PF940SC is compatible with Glock® 26/27 frame components.
Returns will not be accepted once the receiver is modified in any way. All warranty issues will be directed to the manufacturer.