The PF940SC allows Glock® 26, 27 owners to create a customized handgun, exactly suited for any application. The customization possibilities are endless.
- Improved next generation ergonomics make for a great shooting pistol
- High strength reinforced polymer construction provides a great basis for a reliable & durable gun
- Aggressive texture on the PF940SC ensures positive retention
- Stainless steel locking block ensures positive operation & a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module interfaces with the slide and holds up to hard abuse
- Hardened front and rear rail system pins ensure slide/rail/frame interface is rock solid
- Includes complete finishing jig
- Jig includes drill bits and end mill, allowing for complete construction
- The 80% frame features are carried over from the original Polymer80 frames, making your build incredibly straightforward to complete. New grip profiling and improved overall design, make this not only an easier frame to operate and shoot, but looks great mounted to your favorite slide.
The PF940SC is compatible with Glock® 26/27 frame components.
Returns will not be accepted once the receiver is modified in any way. All warranty issues will be directed to the manufacturer.
A Unique Design That Aids in Weapon Manipulation
The Brownells Front Cut Slides for Glock® pistols allows any operator to build a custom Glock® style pistol from the ground up with a slide already customized with front slide serrations.
Our Front Cut Slides feature a unique wraparound slide serration design that aids in weapon manipulation, especially when checking the chamber. Serrations are cut to the same depth as Glock® factory models to ensure lower slide rigidity. Models are also available with top window cutout between the front serrations.
Slides start out as 17-4 stainless steel billet and are machined internally to factory specifications. Slides are compatible with any standard Glock® 17 or 19 components. The factory Glock® rear sight dovetail is machined, with a standard Glock® front sight cut at the front.
- Heat treated to 41-44 on the Rockwell C scale
- Finished with a matte black nitride finish
- Factory internal dimensions
- Available for Glock® 17 or 19 pistols
- Available with a top window cutout at the front
- Factory Glock® sight cuts
- For Gen3 pistols
Improve the functionality and performance of your Glock® 17 or 19 with the Brownells Front Cut Slides.
Channel liner required for these slides. Channel liners are a press fit and require a tool to install.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:214