Classic Retro Chrome M16 Bolt Carrier Groups match the finish of the bolt found on the earliest AR-15 & M16 rifles introduced.
The Brownells M16 Chrome 5.56 Complete Bolt Carrier Group included a bolt machined from 9310 steel, which is magnetic particle inspected & finished with a slick chrome finish. The carrier is fabricated from 8620 hardened steel and also receives the same, durable chrome application. In addition to the bolt and carrier, the extractor, gas key and cam pin also are chromed to ensure all moving parts are corrosion resistant and as slick as possible. The Brownells M16 5.56 Chrome Complete Bolt Carrier Group is designed to work easily and reliably in any AR-15 or M16 rifle chambered in 5.56x45mm, 300 AAC Blackout or .223 Remington.
The perfect complement to a retro build, these BCGs are available with or without forward assist serrations. The model without serrations is similar to the original BCG found on early AR-15s, such as the Air Force 601. The model with serrations could be found on early XM16E1 models in the mid-1960s.
- Durable, lubricious chrome finish
- Magnetic-particle inspected, 9310 bolt
- M16 8620 steel carrier (works with standard AR-15 rifles)
- Extractor includes spring and rubber insert
- Includes torqued and staked gas key
- Functions with any cartridge based on the 5.56 NATO cartridge case
The Brownells M16 Chrome 5.56 Complete Bolt Carrier Group comes with a bolt, bolt carrier, gas key, firing pin, cam pin and a firing pin retaining pin.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:011
Smith & Wesson factory M&P Shield Magazines
- Available for the 9mm
- 9mm magazines available in capacities of 7 or 8 Rounds
- Higher capacity magazines for each caliber feature an extended base-plate for extra gripping surface
- Steel construction
- Polymer follower and base-plate
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:228
SPECS: Fits S&W M&P Shield