- Will dissolve copper, bronze, cupro-nickel, brass fouling in the bore twice as fast and in half the time without brushing
- Will protect all metal parts including the bore against corrosion and rust
- Totally safe for all steels (both stainless and carbon) and all metal plating (including chrome lined barrels)
- Harmless to modern gunstock finishes on wood, carbon fiber, or fiberglass
- Dissolves carbon without brushing
- Dissolves smokeless powder fouling, primer fouling, both corrosive and non-corrosive
- Has color indicators that show the presence of metal fouling, powder fouling, and carbon (Metal fouling is navy blue, powder fouling is grey or black, carbon is tan or brown)
- Odorless, relatively safe and easy to use
- Can’t gum or leave behind solids that render the firearm useless
- Contains no acid and no ammonia
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:347
This penetrating and lubricating oil is used by some shooters to clean their match barrels when shooting moly coated bullets. Also used with Shooters Choice to clean regular copper fouling. Kroil is one of the best penetrating oils ever formulated. Available in an 8 oz. can, a 1 gallon can, and a 10 oz. aerosol can.
01-300 Kroil (8 oz. Can) 01-350 Kroil (1 Gallon Can) 01-375 Kroil (10 oz. Aerosol)
CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUT OF THE U.S.
This item can only ship UPS Ground within the continental United States.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:146