Biodegradeable, Non-Hazardous, Water-Based
Aggressive cleaning action. Spray it on, or use in ultrasonic or bench top tanks. Won’t irritate hands, won’t etch metals or harm plastics. Air dries quickly; no harmful vapors.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:342
SPECS: Available in 1 gal. (128 fl. oz./3.8 L) jug.
Inland Manufacturing has developed dB Foam, a foaming agent that lubricates and protects while reducing the noise. When used as directed, dB Foam can significantly reduce the sound level of firearm suppressors. In addition to noise reduction, dB Foam displaces water, and provides rust inhibiting protection for the internals of suppressors.
- Safe to use with most firearm suppressor designs
- Independent testing using a variety of commercial suppressor designs averaged a 3-5 dB reduction with 10 shot strings of fire utilizing MIL-STD-1474E sound level testing procedures
- Formulated to maintain the foam consistency for up to 6 months of storage
- dB Foam is water soluble, simply wash your suppressor in warm water and wipe dry after use
- dB Foam provides a lubricating film that protects the internal components of suppressors with rust inhibiting properties
- Available in 4 oz or 16 oz cans
- Grab a can of dB Foam for your next trip to the range, and see the level reduction for yourself!