Quickly removes fouling of these: Copper, Lead, Powder, Carbon, Plastic Shotgun Wad Fouling, Corrosive Ammo Residue, Black Powder, Plastic Sabot Ammo Residue & Pyrodex
- Convenient aerosol can with extension tube
- Stronger MC #7 Formula-More power and easier cleaning
- Ammonia free
- Non-abrasive-harmless to the bore surface
- Fast acting
- Convenient to use aerosol
- Quick and easy to apply
- Conditions bore for impact accuracy on first shot
- Maintains accuracy in new firearms
- Restores accuracy in old firearms
- Prolongs barrel life
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:346
Butch's Gun Oil is a high performance blend of several natural oils designed to withstand the heat and pressure of firearms use. Butch's oil also contains corrosion inhibitors for complete protection of Stainless steel and carbon steel barrels. Great to use as a final step after cleaning with Butch's Bore Shine. Contains no Teflon.
CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUT OF THE U.S.
This item can only ship UPS Ground within the continental United States.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:146